Work With Us
Are you a physical therapist committed to using the latest research to help your patients live their best lives?
Come work with us at ProRehab, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
- Is it important to you to provide long-lasting pain relief for your patients?
- Do you value ongoing education and continuous learning?
- Do you want to work in a mutually supportive work environment?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
At ProRehab, we’re dedicated to working with physical therapists, techs, and care coordinators that put patients first.
Here’s what you’ll get when you’re part of the ProRehab Louisville team:
- Focus on education: ProRehab is a Clinical Excellence Network Partner with Evidence In Motion (EIM) and serves as an Academic Teaching Center for a number of advanced training programs.
- Training beyond the physical: We focus on the mind and body, training our employees in empathy, compassion, and applied positive psychology concepts.
- Orthopaedic residencies: Less than 5% of practicing physical therapists are board certified. Want to be a part of this prestigious group? You can by working with ProRehab through our residency program.
- Spark Passion Program: Through Confluent Health’s Spark Passion Program, we offer opportunities for fun interactive leadership, personal, and clinical skill development—as well one of the profession’s most competitive benefits packages.
- Family: Our commitment to our people-first culture runs deep. Since Confluent Health was founded, we've informally made sure to take care of our employees in need. As our company grows, so does that list. We've established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation and The Honey Jar to make sure that all of our employees receive the financial support they need. To learn more, apply for funds, or donate, visit CHEFHoneyJar.com.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
Don’t see an opening that fits?
Don’t fret. We’re always looking for:
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapy Techs
- Athletic trainers
- Care coordinators
Just contact [email protected] today if you want to join us in providing expert, science-based, compassionate patient care.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this sounds like workplace you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to send your application in today.