Whether you’re on your feet all day at work, training for an upcoming athletic event, or just relaxing with your family on a Sunday, foot pain can be crippling.
ProRehab’s therapists provide excellent medical care for a variety of foot and leg issues like bursitis, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon injuries, bunions, ankle sprains, and athletic injuries.
After evaluating your pain, a specialist at ProRehab will work with you to formulate a plan to alleviate your pain, restore function, and reduce the risk of future injuries using a combination of:
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
ProRehab’s properly designed and fitted orthotics can reduce/ eliminate pain, significantly increasing quality of life.
- Orthotics delivered in a week (sooner if necessary!)
- ProRehab therapists can modify orthotics without any need to ship back to the lab
- Adjustments and fittings are completed at our clinics
- Casted in minimal weight bearing so the orthotic is specific to how we want the foot to be placed when walking
- Total contact orthotics help control pronation and use a deep heel cup to stabilize the rear of the foot
- ProRehab’s therapists have exclusive access to the prosthetic lab to ensure excellent quality
- Use a birkocork material that allows the foot to form to the orthotic