Types of Treatment
Whether you’re on your feet all day at work, training for an upcoming athletic event, or just relaxing with your family on a Sunday, foot pain can be crippling.
ProRehab’s therapists provide excellent medical care for a variety of foot and leg issues like bursitis, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon injuries, bunions, ankle sprains, and athletic injuries.
After evaluating your pain, a specialist at ProRehab will work with you to formulate a plan to alleviate your pain, restore function, and reduce the risk of future injuries using a combination of:
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
ProRehab’s properly designed and fitted orthotics can reduce/eliminate pain, significantly increasing quality of life.
- Orthotics delivered in a week (sooner if necessary!)
- ProRehab therapists can modify orthotics without any need to ship back to the lab
- Adjustments and fittings are completed at our clinics
- Casted in minimal weight bearing so the orthotic is specific to how we want the foot to be placed when walking
- Total contact orthotics help control pronation and use a deep heel cup to stabilize the rear of the foot
- ProRehab’s therapists have exclusive access to the prosthetic lab to ensure excellent quality
- Use a birkocork material that allows the foot to form to the orthotic
A few weeks of commitment can mean a future free from pain. What's holding you back?
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
My husband was skeptical of my choice to use physical therapy to treat my back pain instead of medications. After seeing my results from working with the ProRehab team, my husband is a believer now too.
I couldn’t have wished for a better place to go for my knee replacement therapy! They know what they are doing to get you back in the swing of things so you can go on with your life!